Thursday, February 21, 2008

join minnesota public radio!

Hey -- for all you Minnesotans out there in blogland --

Join Minnesota Public Radio today!

Why? Well, for starters, public radio rocks. Especially in Minnesota, since we have the news and classical stations, as well as the Current, which is my radio station of choice. :) So much good music; so much awesome local music!

Also, if they get 5,000 members to join and/or renew (which I did) today, they will receive an extra $50,000 for programming!

Follow my link above, and join today. It took me about two minutes. :)

Happy almost Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard the drive start up today on my way into work...and again on my drive home! I don't know that I can swing a full-fledged membership at this time, but I will be contributing!

Courtney