Wednesday, February 27, 2008

survey

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? In 1998?
Ah . . . I was a freshman at the University of Minnesota, studying psychology, French, and singing in the choir. Also, right around this time, I started a student office worker job at the College of Pharmacy. Big fun, let me tell you!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Working retail (taking a break from teaching,) poor as dirt, and probably trying very hard to come up with something fun to do that was also free! Also, cooking and baking, I'm sure.

2. Five favorite snacks?
Yogurt, chips and salsa, fruit, muffins/cookies/sweets, popcorn, cheese and crackers (or just cheese!)

3. Five favorite toys?
Hm . . . my MAC santoku, my Bamix, my computer, my bike, and my planner.

4. What I like doing:
Cooking, baking, walking, hiking, biking, travelling, teaching, watching movies, reading, drinking coffee and/or tea, going to the library, going to museums, seeing live/local music, going to plays/theatre, hanging out with friends, going out to eat, having people over for dinner, shopping (but not at malls!), singing,

5. My bad habits:
Overthinking/overplanning, getting ahead of myself, picking at my cuticles (but I used to be a nail biter -- I think this is a step up!), not allowing myself to leave things unfinished, letting the dishes pile up in the sink, not flossing,

So, if you haven't done this survey yet, consider yourself tagged. (And let me know if you've done it, so I can read your answers!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the overplanning/overthinking. I'm one of those people who NEEDS to plan things ahead, drives me bonkers when people are disorganized. Grr!!