Wednesday, August 27, 2008

let the FLOG-ging begin!

I've decided to start FLOG-ging for a little while. Why? Because I have been eating SO MUCH JUNK at work these days, it's getting a little ridiculous. And I don't need all of that processed food! So, I can't promise how long the flogging will last, and I definitely can't promise pictures of everything, (how does Leng do it???), but I will do my best. Here's today:

BREAKFAST:
two pieces toasted baguette with Earth Balance
a cup of black coffee
smoothie:
example
Frozen raspberries and almond milk. Yum.

LUNCH:
example
Leftover spinach pie and leftover tabouli.

EARLY AFTERNOON:
cup of unsweetened red tea

3:00 SNACK:
Tomato salad . . . parfait?
example
(I seem to have run out of normal containers. Peanut butter jars work in a pinch?)
Not pictured: small handfull corn chips with the kids

DINNER:
blue corn tortilla chips with cheese, tomatoes, and homemade guacamole; broccoli with a little Earth Balance and a pinch of salt:
example
and pie for dessert:
example

BEDTIME SNACK:
bite-sized piece of baklava
mug of ginger tea (unsweetened)

Baking project planned for tonight . . . until then!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love the smoothie and pie!