Thursday, September 18, 2008

stocking the kitchen . . .

Yeah, I went grocery shopping tonight. I guess that's what I do on Thursdays these days. :) I was feeling tired when I got home, with no dinner in my belly (yet,) and two cooking projects ahead of me this evening, so I didn't set up a photo this week. Apologies! List, anyway:

BREAD:
local whole wheat sourdough boule
organic whole wheat hot dog buns

BULK:
organic red lentils
organic cannellini beans
unsweetened shredded coconut
organic long-grain brown rice
nutritional yeast flakes

DELI:
tempeh tarragon salad (again . . . it's THAT good!)

HERBS & SPICES:
local, organic fennel seed
local, organic onion flakes
kava root

PACKAGED GROCERY:
organic canola oil
pitted kalamata olives
chickpea flour
organic peanut butter
organic yellow lentils
organic fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
local, organic honey (from the Sioux! How neat!)
roll Seventh Generation TP

PRODUCE:
organic bananas
organic red pears
local, organic garlic
local, organic dinosaur kale
local, organic bulk baby spinach
local, organic bulk baby salad greens
local, organic cilantro
local, organic onions
jalapeno
organic zucchini
organic sweet potato
organic beets

REFRIGERATED GROCERY:
local, organic plain yogurt
Naked Juice chocolate banana protein zone smoothie

~~~~~~~~~~

More tomorrow about what I'm planning to DO with all of this good food! Night-night.

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oooh, great grocery haul/list!

Meg said...

You are definitely stocked now! Can't wait to see what you create in your kitchen the next couple of days!