Saturday, January 17, 2009

yesterday

Delay in the FLOG from yesterday, since I got home around 2:30 AM last night! Dan had a gig -- it was very fun, but it made for a VERY long day. (The last thing I was going to do when we got home was post!) So, here's what I ate yesterday.

BREAKFAST:
example
Whole-wheat English muffin with peanut butter and banana slices. (I did finish the rest of the banana, too.) Always coffee.

LUNCH:
Taco salad with the kids. Don't be fooled by that word "salad" -- it's not very healthy. But it is delicious and fun!

TREAT:
Two organic caramel hard candies.

SNACK:
Sliced cara cara orange, two blueberry muffins, and a small glass of soy milk.

DINNER:
Dan and I had a bit of a rushed evening, what with all of that loading and unloading of gear, so we used a couple of free burrito coupons I had (thanks, Ann!) and went to Chipotle. I enjoyed crispy tacos filled with cilantro-lime rice, black beans, peppers & onions, pico de gallo, corn salsa, monterey jack cheese, and guacamole. I also had a few of Dan's chips with extra guac, and (gasp!) about 2/3 of a paper cup of Diet Coke.

VERY LATE NIGHT SNACK:
Two Medjool dates.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be better about pictures today, I promise!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Haha, I think taco salads can be healthy! Depending on what you toss into it, of course. But it sure is fun eating it!

And oh man, I need to go to the states and try Chipotle. Everyone these past couple of days seems to have been hitting it up.

And medjool dates? Need to try that too. lol.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun--but long--day! Your food always looks and sounds so good :o)

2:30 AM, eh?! I guess it is a good thing this old grandma didn't make it to Dan's gig last night, as much as I wanted to!

Courtney

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Looks and sounds delish!!

Hungry Hungry Dancer said...

ahh chipotleeeee!!! i had it yesterday tooand its so delish... ug i could have it every day and not get sick of it!