Tuesday, November 24, 2009

cookie plan, as requested . . .

Lauren, this one's for you!

Here's my Christmas Cookie plan for this year:

sea salt caramels
toffee
Cream Cheese-Swirled Brownies (I'm going to add some peppermint extract to the cream cheese layer)
Fig and Cream Cheese Bars
my grandma's Christmas cookies with buttercream and sprinkles
Gingerbread Cutout Cookies
Chocolate Malted Cookies
Lemon-Rosemary Butter Cookies
Anise Tea Crescents
German Honey Cookies
Yummy Molasses Crackles

Yes . . . call me crazy . . . but I'm having an impossible time narrowing down the list, so I'll probably make all ELEVEN different things! (If anything gets the axe, it will be the brownies and/or the chocolate malted cookies. Weird that I'd cut both chocolate recipes I chose!)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Dude.
I wish I lived closer to you.
Especially around the holidays.
:-)

ps. we will be in town around Christmas. Will you be around? We'll have to set a date.