Tuesday, April 20, 2010

dear pizza

Dear pizza,

It's been a while! We've missed you!



YUM! I did consciously take a break from pizza, even though we could enjoy it every single week and never get sick of it, because, really, who needs to consume that much cheese? ;) Anyhow, Artisan Bread half whole-wheat crust, homemade tomato sauce, red onion, mushrooms, kalamata olives, mozzarella, parmesan, and a last-minute sprinkle of oregano.

I did manage to cram a huge side salad portion on this plate as well . . . and I have to remember to post soon about our new favorite "house dressing!" Stay tuned . . . !

2 comments:

Emily said...

DROOL.
I would like to do the bake-along -I just need to buy the cookbook, right?

Anonymous said...

Your photos and posts of pizza always make me crave it! Your homemade versions look SO amazingly good!!

Courtney