Monday, May 17, 2010

superfast

We've had a couple of superfast meals these past two nights!

Sunday night:

Whole-wheat pasta tossed with leftover homemade marinara and a grate of parmesan was ready in a jiffy; the artichokes took longer, but that was largely inactive time. (Like, we went to Target while the artichokes were gently steaming away.) Yum! Fast!

Tonight's dinner might have been even faster:

I started the potatoes as soon as I got home from work, and browning the bbq tempeh (set to marinade yesterday) and tossing the broccoli slaw took almost no time at all. Yummier! Faster!

What are some of your favorite speedy meals?

1 comment:

Emily said...

We are on the same page! My standard meal that I have on my alone nights are: chix sausage/tofu, sweet potato fries and green beans!